Vienna Iron Wall Sconce
Austria’s capital city lends its name to the Vienna iron wall sconce. In that city, tradition and modernity co-exist in a beautiful way; that same harmony is evident in this light’s design. The classic tapered-hexagon shape is lightly embellished with flattened scrollwork and topped with a domed finial. Brackets are simple flattened scrolls. The light complements transitional buildings and is suited for many outdoor uses, such as at driveways and doorways, as well as indoor use if desired.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.