Tanzania Iron Wall Sconce
Our Tanzania iron wall sconce takes its name from the large country in East Africa. One of the more modern Solara designs, the square lantern has a simple grid over the panes and a pyramid cap. The top bracket has a single flattened scroll. This light best suits transitional and contemporary architectural styles, lighting driveways, doorways, patios, outdoor rooms, and more.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.