Tangier Iron Wall Sconce
The Moroccan influence is clear in our Tangier family of iron lights. The Tangier iron wall sconce is a tapered octagonal lantern ringed by two tiers of spades and topped with a crown. A cluster of scrolls adorns the bottom bracket; a single-scroll top bracket creates balance. With a touch of whimsy, this style suits both classical and transitional residential and commercial buildings. It’s a statement on either side of a driveway or doorway, or on a patio or deck.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.