Shosa Iron Wall Sconce
We took the square Quadrille iron wall sconce and redesigned it as a hexagon to create the Shosa iron wall sconce. A simple cross design adorns the glass; a steepled cap tops the lantern. Brackets and backplate are unadorned, but the top bracket has flair, with an upturned end. This style works well with both transitional and more modern architecture. Place on either side of a driveway or doorway, or on a patio or deck.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.