Quadrille Iron Wall Sconce
The Quadrille iron wall sconce is a pared-down version of the Quadrille cast-iron wall sconce. The difference between the two four-sided lanterns is that this one has a simple cross design over the glass panes. The brackets and backplate are unadorned, and the style works well with both transitional and more modern architecture. It’s an understated and elegant focal point on either side of a driveway or doorway, or illuminating a patio or deck.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.