Quadrille Cast-Iron Wall Sconce
Handsome yet graceful, the Quadrille Cast Iron wall sconce is a four-sided lantern with a tented cap and a vine design over the glass panes. The brackets and backplate are unadorned, and the style works well with transitional and some modern architecture. It also complements our Quadrille iron wall sconce, which is a pared-down version of this lamp. It’s a statement piece on either side of a driveway or doorway, or illuminating a patio or deck.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- Cast-iron ornamentation.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.