Praha Iron Wall Sconce
The Praha iron wall sconce has a wealth of embellishment. Our designers gave the classic lantern shape a diamond motif around the top and bottom, twisted supports on the panes, buttons along the supports of the top and bottom caps, and a bottom bracket with a single scroll. A small knob finial finishes the top; the bottom has four leaves. At a driveway or doorway, or on a patio or deck, the sconce complements traditional and transitional architecture alike.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.