Opryland II Iron Wall Sconce
Solara is proud to have been part of the design and construction of the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas. The Opryland II iron wall sconce was a commission for that project, now available to everyone. The design of this whimsical lantern is a bit more substantial than that of its counterpart, the Opryland I, as its glass panes are overlaid with ironwork with a floral motif and it has a floral bottom finial and backplate embellishment.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.