Napa Iron Wall Sconce
One of the lovelier parts of the United States is California’s wine-making region, and Napa is probably best known among the little towns where grapes are grown. Likewise, Solara’s Napa iron wall sconce is one of our more organic styles. With a pair of small flowers at the top of each pane and leaves along the frames and scrolls, it is a bit more delicately embellished than its companion light, the Napa Cast Iron iron wall sconce.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.