Florence Iron Wall Sconce
Italy is home to some of the world’s grandest architecture. The Florence iron wall sconce combines early Italian architectural influences with the flora of the country’s Tuscany region. Grape vines and grape leaves bring whimsy to the tall, six-sided lantern. This ornate light is no wallflower. Instead, it speaks volumes when placed on either side of a driveway or front door, or hung in a foyer or on a patio.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.