Capilla Iron Wall Sconce
The Spanish word "capilla" translates in English to "chapel," and the Capilla iron wall sconce evokes the architectural splendor of early Spain and Colonial Mexico. The panes are like the windows of a church; the lamp is ringed top and bottom by a trefoil design; and the finial is a cross. This sconce is a classic complement to European-style homes and other buildings, making a dramatic statement at driveway entrances, front doors, and other outdoor areas.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.