Canterbury Iron Wall Sconce
Early English architecture is characterized by simple, almost austere lines. Its restrained design emphasizes fine proportions over elaborate decoration — and that’s exactly what you see in our Canterbury iron wall sconce. This sconce is a perfect complement to the Tudor style and is ideal for flanking driveway entrances and front doors. It’s also a beautiful way to light patios, swimming pool decks, and other outdoor areas.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- Open bottom.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Electric only.
- Accommodates high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 6 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.