Cadiz Iron Wall Sconce
Sweeping curved brackets, arched ironwork on the lantern, plentiful scrollwork, and small leaves make quite a statement in our Cadiz family of lights. Named for a seaport in southwestern Spain, these lights are a dramatic nod to Spanish Colonial architecture. A beautiful accent to a European-style home or restaurant, the light can be used to flank a driveway or front entry, along a hallway or foyer, or to brighten a patio or even a dining room.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes.
- Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.