Bougainvillea Iron Wall Sconce
The scrollwork on the Bougainvillea iron wall sconce can be interpreted as branches of the vines and bushes of the same name. At the top of the lantern, where each of its six sides joins, is a single bougainvillea flower. The plant is plentiful in the Americas and Europe, and the feminine design of this lamp complements a range of traditional and transitional architectural styles. It makes a lovely statement flanking a driveway or front entry, along a hallway, or illuminating a patio or dining area.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.