Alcala Iron Wall Sconce
This Spanish-style iron light takes its name from a town outside Madrid — the birthplace of author Miguel de Cervantes, who wrote Don Quixote. Like the churches, convents, and universities of the old city, this original Solara design reflects the architecture of the Spanish Golden Age. The Alcala wall sconce is ideal for lighting entryways, hallways, stairways, patios, and other areas.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.